Future generations may or may not judge Wittgenstein to be one of the great philosophers. Even if they do not, however, ... - A.C. Grayling Quotes
Quote:Future generations may or may not judge Wittgenstein to be one of the great philosophers. Even if they do not, however, he is sure always to count as one of the great personalities of philosophy. From our perspective it is easy to mistake one for the other; which he is time will tell. - A.C. Grayling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Ocean's Thirteen] is a great group, and it was an opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh. But mainly? It was shot in L.A. and I want to be next to my kids... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  [Julie Marie Pacino]is a great ballplayer, which I wanted to be. She did make four films by the time she was 14 but we're not going to talk about that. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  You take a guy like George Clooney who goes out there to Darfur, and gets things done! That's magical. He's done a great thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  I want to be a great actor someday, and I've decided there's no use philosophizing; the only way is to work at my craft. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago