I was always concerned with making cool-sounding rock records. - A.C. Newman Quotes
Quote:I was always concerned with making cool-sounding rock records. - A.C. Newman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 21 09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
  I played guitar. I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. So I was in a couple of folk groups that managed to keep me in underwear and burritos. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  With buildering, I get to keep that element of danger. Plus, I very much like the feeling of height, and buildings have even more of a feeling of height than rock faces. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 12:49 PM