I was always concerned with making cool-sounding rock records. - A.C. Newman Quotes
Quote:I was always concerned with making cool-sounding rock records. - A.C. Newman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 21 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  Where solar energy is concerned - and wind energy and battery storage and electric vehicles and efficiency technologies... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:31 PM
  I am concerned about the economy. I was the first one laid off. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:04 PM