I saw a Divine Being. I'm afraid I'm going to have to revise all my various books and opinions. - A.J. Ayer Quotes
Quote:I saw a Divine Being. I'm afraid I'm going to have to revise all my various books and opinions. - A.J. Ayer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 PM
  It's hard to have that debate around secret programs authorized by secret legal opinions issued by a secret court. Actually, it's impossible to have that debate. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:37 AM
  The reason I wrote political satire was because I thought it - politics - was important... that public policy was important. Then I transitioned into books, then into radio. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:31 PM
  Sometimes if I tell people, 'I'm afraid that I'm really a fraud,' or 'I have a lot of self-doubt,' they go, 'Oh, no, you're kidding.' I go, 'No, I'm really honest.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM