The traditional disputes of philosophers are, for the most part, as unwarranted as they are unfruitful. - A.J. Ayer Quotes
Quote:The traditional disputes of philosophers are, for the most part, as unwarranted as they are unfruitful. - A.J. Ayer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a huge freak, and always have been. I spent the first part of my life trying really desperately not to be one, and it was just a waste of time. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  I've been nominated twice before as actor in a leading part. Now I'm nominated as actor in a supporting part... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
  I don't really worry about the size of the part much any more. It's nice to have more time to work on the character, and to have big scenes to play... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 20 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  All I can say is if the part doesn't delight me in some way, or I can't feel any compassion for it, I just can't do it. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 11:00 AM