I see philosophy as a fairly abstract activity, as concerned mainly with the analysis of criticism and concepts, and of course most usefully of scientific concepts. - A.J. Ayer Quotes
Quote:I see philosophy as a fairly abstract activity, as concerned mainly with the analysis of criticism and concepts, and of course most usefully of scientific concepts. - A.J. Ayer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:27 AM
  I don't discuss basketball. I dictate basketball. I'm not interested in philosophy classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  [T]he scientific enterprise will never be completely free of mistakes. What is important is that the overwhelming consensus on global warming remains unchanged. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
  The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 07:05 AM