Some temptations cannot be fought. One must close one's mind and fly from them. - A.J. Cronin Quotes
Quote:Some temptations cannot be fought. One must close one's mind and fly from them. - A.J. Cronin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 07:20 AM
Last Post: soni
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  The conversation on global warming has been stalled because a shrinking group of denialists fly into a rage when it's mentioned. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:30 PM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  Progressives, in a way, are the new conservatives. We want to conserve what we fought to build. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:09 AM