Some temptations cannot be fought. One must close one's mind and fly from them. - A.J. Cronin Quotes
Quote:Some temptations cannot be fought. One must close one's mind and fly from them. - A.J. Cronin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  We used to build temples, and museums are about as close as secular society dares to go in facing up to the idea that a good building can change your life (and a bad one ruin it). - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:54 AM