A good roast of sun, it slows you, lets you relax–and out here if there's anything wrong, you can see it coming with bags of time to do what's next... - A.L. Kennedy Quotes
Quote:A good roast of sun, it slows you, lets you relax–and out here if there's anything wrong, you can see it coming with bags of time to do what's next. This is the place and the weather for peace, for the cultivation of a friendly mind. - A.L. Kennedy Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:02 AM
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:00 AM