Nothing makes you feel more stupid than finding out you were wrong when you thought you were loved. - A.L. Kennedy Quotes
Quote:Nothing makes you feel more stupid than finding out you were wrong when you thought you were loved. - A.L. Kennedy Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 27 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I once asked my oldest daughter [Julia Marie] if she thought about changing her name in school and she said, "No, I'm a Pacino. That's my name."... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 30 minutes ago
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 31 minutes ago
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 35 minutes ago
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:50 AM