I am very interested in loyalty, even if the person to whom one is loyal is flawed, criminal, or otherwise in the wrong. - A.M. Homes Quotes
Quote:I am very interested in loyalty, even if the person to whom one is loyal is flawed, criminal, or otherwise in the wrong. - A.M. Homes Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:34 AM
  I don't discuss basketball. I dictate basketball. I'm not interested in philosophy classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:49 AM
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:11 AM