My mind leaps to my theory about presidents - that there are two kinds, ones who have a lot of sex and the others who start wars... - A.M. Homes Quotes
Quote:My mind leaps to my theory about presidents - that there are two kinds, ones who have a lot of sex and the others who start wars. In short - and don't quote me, because this is an incomplete expression of a more complex premise - I believe blow jobs prevent war. - A.M. Homes Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:59 AM