I place us where we are a happy couple who are madly in love, and we are kissing the way people kiss on their wedding day. With joy and relief and love. Without guilt. Without Shame. - A.S. King Quotes
Quote:I place us where we are a happy couple who are madly in love, and we are kissing the way people kiss on their wedding day. With joy and relief and love. Without guilt. Without Shame. - A.S. King Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  I can't take another day of this. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:23 AM