Only you can allow yourself to be angry. - A.S. King Quotes
Quote:Only you can allow yourself to be angry. - A.S. King Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think I'm an angry person. I think I'm a person who's angry. I'm angry at the Bush administration; I'm angry at the right wing media... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  Bachchan has been in the film industry over 35 years and he is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king. There is only one king and he is Amitabh Bachchan - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 14 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM
  As the whirlwind in its fury teareth up trees, and deformeth the face of nature, or as an earthquake in its convulsions overturneth whole cities; so the rage of an angry man throweth mischief around him. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 15 08-03-2017, 04:19 PM
  Martin Luther King Jr. was a great teacher and just a great person in general. - Akeem Ayers Quotes soni 0 11 08-02-2017, 10:07 PM
  When you do a play, you have all this time to rehearse and grow into the character. In television, even though you're waiting and waiting... - Aja Naomi King Quotes soni 0 8 07-30-2017, 07:12 PM