Dude, what matters is if you're happy. What matters is your future. What matters is that we get out of here in one piece... - A.S. King Quotes
Quote:Dude, what matters is if you're happy. What matters is your future. What matters is that we get out of here in one piece. What matters is finding the truth of our own lives, not caring about what other people think is the truth of us. - A.S. King Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not "happy" but I'm not unhappy about it. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  Happy relationships are boring. We all want them in our own life. But I don't want to watch them on TV. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  Well, here's the thing with relationships on 'True Blood': Once they happen then you have to throw a monkey-wrench into them, because to have people be happy is not that exciting. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM
  There are two things that I get a lot of pleasure from in my life, and that is, doing what I know how to do well - that really makes me happy... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM