I am tortured too. I am tortured by belly fat and magazine covers about how to please everyone but myself. I am tortured by sheep who click... - A.S. King Quotes
Quote:I am tortured too. I am tortured by belly fat and magazine covers about how to please everyone but myself. I am tortured by sheep who click on anything that will guarantee a ten-pound loss in one week. Sheep who will get on their knees if it means someone will like them more. I am tortured by my inability to want to hang out with desperate sheep. I am tortured by goddamned yearbooks full of bullshit. I met you when. I'll miss the times. I'll keep in touch. Best friends forever. Is this okay? Are you all right? Are you tortured too? - A.S. King Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bachchan has been in the film industry over 35 years and he is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king. There is only one king and he is Amitabh Bachchan - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 14 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  Martin Luther King Jr. was a great teacher and just a great person in general. - Akeem Ayers Quotes soni 0 11 08-02-2017, 10:07 PM
  In the industry, you do need some ethics - if one film does well, then thousands get work and money comes back to the industry. I guess the bottomline is, if there are two versions, then the better one will click. - Ajay Devgan Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 10:10 PM
  When you do a play, you have all this time to rehearse and grow into the character. In television, even though you're waiting and waiting... - Aja Naomi King Quotes soni 0 8 07-30-2017, 07:12 PM
  If you're doing an indie and you have time, sometimes you can do take after take after take, but if you're working in television... - Aja Naomi King Quotes soni 0 8 07-30-2017, 07:11 PM