I was also built from delusional optimism and folly. - A.S. King Quotes
Quote:I was also built from delusional optimism and folly. - A.S. King Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once the renewable infrastructure is built, the fuel is free forever. Unlike carbon-based fuels, the wind and the sun and the earth itself provide fuel that is free, in amounts that are effectively limitless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM
  I have built my organization upon fear. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 5 08-09-2017, 06:33 AM
  Bachchan has been in the film industry over 35 years and he is the real king. There are many who are around for 15-20 years and like to call themselves king. There is only one king and he is Amitabh Bachchan - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 14 08-08-2017, 07:27 AM
  True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 10 08-03-2017, 07:34 AM