Even if you forget that´s not the same as if it never happened. The slate is not entirely wiped clean; you can´t reclaim the person you were beforehand; your state of innocence is not there to be retrieved. - A.S.A. Harrison Quotes
Quote:Even if you forget that´s not the same as if it never happened. The slate is not entirely wiped clean; you can´t reclaim the person you were beforehand; your state of innocence is not there to be retrieved. - A.S.A. Harrison Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keep it simple, when you get too complex you forget the obvious. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:49 AM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 08:40 AM
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM