The experience you’ve had may be unwanted, may amount to nothing but damage and waste, but experience has substance, is factual, ... - A.S.A. Harrison Quotes
Quote:The experience you’ve had may be unwanted, may amount to nothing but damage and waste, but experience has substance, is factual, authoritative, lives on in your past and affects your present, whatever you attempt to do about it. - A.S.A. Harrison Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  ...it is appropriate to have an over representation of factual presentations on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:13 AM
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:08 AM
  The cumulative amount of man-made global pollution that's in the atmosphere now traps as much extra heat energy every... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:57 PM
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM