Every shrink knows that it's not the event itself but how you respond to it that tells the story. Take ten assorted individuals, ... - A.S.A. Harrison Quotes
Quote:Every shrink knows that it's not the event itself but how you respond to it that tells the story. Take ten assorted individuals, expose them all to the same life trial, and they will each suffuse it with exquisite personal detail and meaning. - A.S.A. Harrison Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I pissed away over ten million dollars On dope and crack I passed away deader than a door knob But now I'm back - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 08:50 AM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM
  The ten hottest years in the atmospheric record, going back only 160 years, have been in the last eleven years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 09:55 PM