Life has a way of taking its toll on the person you thought you were. - A.S.A. Harrison Quotes
Quote:Life has a way of taking its toll on the person you thought you were. - A.S.A. Harrison Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:47 PM