Determination is the fuel that propels one to higher virtues. - Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni Quotes
Quote:Determination is the fuel that propels one to higher virtues. - Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We set ourselves limits, but we are all strong enough to aim higher, to achieve our goals. All we have to do is find such strength within ourselves. Know how to develop it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 14 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  Actually, King Abdullah, under his supervision and guidance, has established a dialogue in Saudi Arabia whereby all the population... - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 38 09-04-2017, 01:03 PM
  Via the squares on the chessboard, the Indians explain the movement of time and the age, the higher influences which control the world and the ties which link Chess with the human soul - Al-Masudi Quotes soni 0 28 09-02-2017, 10:42 AM
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 14 08-23-2017, 09:46 AM
  In an economic recession, naturally, when you ask people to list their priorities, they're going to place a higher priority on the immediate economic situation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM