I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original. - Aaliyah Quotes
Quote:I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original. - Aaliyah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm much more a European Italian than I am an American Italian, and I've always felt that that style of acting comedy is in me. I put comedy as much as I can into all my movies, if I can help it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:15 PM
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:45 PM
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:59 AM
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM