It's Friday and I'm ready to swing. Pick up my girls and hit the party scene. - Aaliyah Quotes
Quote:It's Friday and I'm ready to swing. Pick up my girls and hit the party scene. - Aaliyah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 18 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: soni
  If a scene is longer than three pages, it better be for a good reason. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  When I started out as an actor, I thought, Here's what I have to say; how shall I say it? I began to understand that what I do in the scene... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  I have thought about punching people out. Sometimes, I've thought, 'Why don't I just act on that impulse?' But then, I've never hit anybody in anger. Hey! I've never hit anybody for fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:39 AM