I’m a survivor, and I can handle anything. I’m very confident about that. - Aaliyah Quotes
Quote:I’m a survivor, and I can handle anything. I’m very confident about that. - Aaliyah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want a president who can handle a cream soda. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not afraid of the devil. The devil can handle me - he's got judo I never heard of. But he can't handle the One to whom I'm joined... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 4 07-20-2017, 10:38 PM
  Breezy, self-confident Christians tell us how wonderful it is to accept Christ and then have a good time all the rest of your life... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-17-2017, 04:36 PM
  I will not compromise on language or content. At 15, people can handle the same language as me, they're just as complicated as me and are very interested in thinking about important questions for the first time. - Aidan Chambers Quotes soni 0 17 07-11-2017, 11:02 PM
  I don't look at her like she's a bad girl. She just misunderstood sometime, she's a little troubled, she's a little dysfunctional. She's a survivor. - Aida Turturro Quotes soni 0 21 06-29-2017, 07:50 AM