All I can do is leave it in God's hands and hope that my fans feel where I'm coming from. - Aaliyah Quotes
Quote:All I can do is leave it in God's hands and hope that my fans feel where I'm coming from. - Aaliyah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:20 AM
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 07:20 AM
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  I believe that the purpose of life is to glorify God. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:48 AM