I began to work the stage and get the audience into it. I also learned how to have fun out there. It is something I will never forget. - Aaliyah Quotes
Quote:I began to work the stage and get the audience into it. I also learned how to have fun out there. It is something I will never forget. - Aaliyah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  Clichés can be quite fun. That's how they got to be clichés. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM