In film, you are a totally different person than in the video. - Aaliyah Quotes
Quote:In film, you are a totally different person than in the video. - Aaliyah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 08:49 AM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 12 08-19-2017, 06:56 AM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM