My parents just tell me, 'If you know what you want, you should stay determined and go for it. You can do anything.' - Aaliyah Quotes
Quote:My parents just tell me, 'If you know what you want, you should stay determined and go for it. You can do anything.' - Aaliyah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:42 PM
  It's a profession in which, the longer you stay, the closer you are to being fired. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM