Well, I think that the image is a part of me. I wear the baggy pants, the hats, the whole nine. And you know, I may add a little for the excitement and the intrigue in the videos, ... - Aaliyah Quotes
Quote:Well, I think that the image is a part of me. I wear the baggy pants, the hats, the whole nine. And you know, I may add a little for the excitement and the intrigue in the videos, but my family has told me that little air of mystery that surrounds me is for real. - Aaliyah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I turned down a knighthood. It would be like having to wear a suit every day of your life. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm a huge freak, and always have been. I spent the first part of my life trying really desperately not to be one, and it was just a waste of time. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  I've been nominated twice before as actor in a leading part. Now I'm nominated as actor in a supporting part... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
  I don't really worry about the size of the part much any more. It's nice to have more time to work on the character, and to have big scenes to play... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM