I Am More Spiritual Than Religious; Besides I Am Not A Fanatic. - Aamir Khan Quotes
Quote:I Am More Spiritual Than Religious; Besides I Am Not A Fanatic. - Aamir Khan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  Everywhere in the world there are tensions - economic, political, religious. So we need chocolate. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM
  Religions are so subtle, so complicated, so intelligent in many ways that they're not fit to be abandoned to the religious alone; they're for all of us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM
  The universe is large and we are tiny, without the need for further religious superstructure. One can have so-called spiritual moments without belief in the spirit. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-12-2017, 07:36 AM