When I was new, I didn't know where my career will go. Initially, my films were not even successful, but then I learned a lot from my mistakes. - Aamir Khan Quotes
Quote:When I was new, I didn't know where my career will go. Initially, my films were not even successful, but then I learned a lot from my mistakes. - Aamir Khan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  [T]he scientific enterprise will never be completely free of mistakes. What is important is that the overwhelming consensus on global warming remains unchanged. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:07 PM