I enjoy thelove I receive from my fans and my audience. But I think I know what is realfor me and what is not. - Aamir Khan Quotes
Quote:I enjoy thelove I receive from my fans and my audience. But I think I know what is realfor me and what is not. - Aamir Khan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think it does the audience any good to know what I do to prepare. It keeps it more of a surprise. I don't feel like it has to be a mystery. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  If youre a singer, you do concerts, and you get that interaction with fans and see what cities in what part of the world come out to see you. When youre on television, youre removed from that. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:26 AM
  Agent Mom is a perfect opportunity for me to do what I love... develop characters, act and take incredible stories to my fans. So yes, I can absolutely see myself cast as Agent Mom. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:25 AM
  I enjoy every climb - maybe it's because it's a literal dance between life and death. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 13 09-14-2017, 12:43 PM
  I enjoy all kinds of music. But it is kind of strange when I do parodies, instead of setting up drums and guitar amps. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 16 09-01-2017, 06:41 AM