If there is Katrina Kaif in any film, the movie is a hit. - Aamir Khan Quotes
Quote:If there is Katrina Kaif in any film, the movie is a hit. - Aamir Khan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was younger, there was the sex thing. That's par for the course.When you're a movie star, it went with it. It's a kind of rite of passage, socially. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm naturally shy but I've done this [movie Salomaybe] so much and you get better at it than you would think. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:41 AM