Box office figures are not something that can decide the success of a film on its own, but they are one of the many yardsticks that help me measure how well a film has been received. - Aamir Khan Quotes
Quote:Box office figures are not something that can decide the success of a film on its own, but they are one of the many yardsticks that help me measure how well a film has been received. - Aamir Khan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM
  The true success is the person who invented himself. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:47 PM
  I wish I had spent more time at the office and less time in prison. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:14 AM
  Anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 04:22 PM