Tomer: “What's this?” Cabinet: “Wt's ths?” Wedge: “Cabinet.” Tomer: “I know it's a cabinet, but it's talking.” Cabinet: “...ts tlkng” Janson... - Aaron Allston Quotes
Quote:Tomer: “What's this?” Cabinet: “Wt's ths?” Wedge: “Cabinet.” Tomer: “I know it's a cabinet, but it's talking.” Cabinet: “...ts tlkng” Janson: “Oh that. It's the Catann Minister of Crawling Into Very Small Spaces.” Tycho: “He bet Wedge he could fold himself in the that cabinet, around the shelves and all.” Hobbie: “Never bet against Wedge. The Minister gets to stay in there until he admits that it was a stupid bet and that Wedge doesn't owe him anything. - Aaron Allston Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 27 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  When people talked about protecting their privacy when I was growing up, they were talking about protecting it from the government... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:20 AM
  When I first heard hip-hop I thought it was rubbish because I didn't understand the concept of people talking over music, - Akon Quotes soni 0 8 08-07-2017, 06:47 AM
  Although human beings are incapable of talking about themselves with total honesty, it is much harder to avoid the truth while pretending... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 10 08-05-2017, 04:48 PM
  The lips of the wise are as the doors of a cabinet; no sooner are they opened, but treasures are poured out before thee. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 07:38 AM