Obviously a fake Kyp. You distract him. I'll shoot him under the table." Han (to Leia) - Aaron Allston Quotes
Quote:Obviously a fake Kyp. You distract him. I'll shoot him under the table." Han (to Leia) - Aaron Allston Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  If I'm going to make a fake movie, it's going to be a fake hit. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:51 AM
  The author brings to the table a healthy skepticism of the conventional wisdom, an admirable ability to separate fact from fancy... - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 22 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  You fake something until you're good at it. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 14 08-30-2017, 07:03 AM