I have to say, this sounds like the worst idea in a thousand generations of bad ideas." "You haven't heard all our ideas." Luke & Bhindi Drayson. - Aaron Allston Quotes
Quote:I have to say, this sounds like the worst idea in a thousand generations of bad ideas." "You haven't heard all our ideas." Luke & Bhindi Drayson. - Aaron Allston Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:36 AM
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:42 PM
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:52 AM