The principle of Sturgeon's Razor states that the simplest answer to any problem is 90% crap. - Aaron Allston Quotes
Quote:The principle of Sturgeon's Razor states that the simplest answer to any problem is 90% crap. - Aaron Allston Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I am , and I used to be the next president of the United States of America. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  How could this Y2K be a problem in a country where we have Intel and Microsoft? - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  Because these consequences are distributed globally, the problem masquerades as a distraction... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:57 PM
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:19 PM