The chief difference between horror fans and science fiction fans lies in why they won't walk backwards. A horror fan won't walk backwards because he knows he'll be knifed by a madman... - Aaron Allston Quotes
Quote:The chief difference between horror fans and science fiction fans lies in why they won't walk backwards. A horror fan won't walk backwards because he knows he'll be knifed by a madman. A science fiction fan won't walk backwards because he knows he'll step on the cat. - Aaron Allston Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The difference between the actor and the painter is that the actor would buy somebody a knish in order to have them watch him act. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:40 PM
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:24 AM
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:50 PM