No one pays me to be nice. - Aaron Allston Quotes
Quote:No one pays me to be nice. - Aaron Allston Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: soni
  I like to be nice. I want to be a hero. I want to save people. Or just kill zombies, because they deserve it, because they're already dead and they can't feel it. They don't have feelings. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 10 07-28-2017, 10:03 PM
  Like the eye which sees everything in front of it and never sees itself, faith is occupied with the Object upon which it rests and pays no attention... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-21-2017, 06:57 AM
  Go to church once a week and nobody pays attention. Worship God seven days a week and you become strange! - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 14 07-20-2017, 04:47 PM
  Faith is occupied with the Object upon which it rests and pays no attention to itself at all. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 12 07-14-2017, 07:06 AM