Any sufficiently badly-written science is indistinguishable from magic. - Aaron Allston Quotes
Quote:Any sufficiently badly-written science is indistinguishable from magic. - Aaron Allston Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kafka could never have written as he did had he lived in a house. His writing is that of someone whose whole life was spent in apartments... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  For humans, flying isn't magic, it's physics. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:47 AM
  I feel like science fiction is so much more mainstream now than it has been. And I feel like thats because technology has caught up with us. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM