I really can't complain about actresses who get paid to be dumb. Most of us can't get paid to be smart. - Aaron Allston Quotes
Quote:I really can't complain about actresses who get paid to be dumb. Most of us can't get paid to be smart. - Aaron Allston Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's better to be wise than to be smart. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-17-2017, 11:18 PM
Last Post: soni
  Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:29 AM
  The price we have paid for expecting to be so much more than our ancestors is a perpetual anxiety that we are far from being all we might be. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM
  Political thriller? International thriller? Financial thriller? Whatever you call it, The Ascendant is smart, edgy, fast-paced storytelling at its best... - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM
  No Time For Goodbye is a deliciously smart thriller, full of surprises and perfect pacing. I'm jealous I didn't write it. - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:55 PM