I don't feel like I'm out of my element or anything like that. I'm very comfortable where I'm at. I enjoy being in this position, and actually it feels like I haven't really been away from it... - Aaron Baddeley Quotes
Quote:I don't feel like I'm out of my element or anything like that. I'm very comfortable where I'm at. I enjoy being in this position, and actually it feels like I haven't really been away from it. I feel very comfortable out there from the first tee onwards. - Aaron Baddeley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I feel passionate about solving the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:28 AM