When you're not finding the fairway, it's hard to be consistent. [Right now] I'm comfortable and I'm not so comfortable, if that makes sense. - Aaron Baddeley Quotes
Quote:When you're not finding the fairway, it's hard to be consistent. [Right now] I'm comfortable and I'm not so comfortable, if that makes sense. - Aaron Baddeley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trials can be hard, if you don't know God. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:23 AM
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM
  When we respond to threats immediately and take action right away, it's usually the threats that we're hard-wired to respond to, the kinds of things that our ancestors survived. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM