Humor and absurdism are inevitable. If you look at our current massive flow of consumer products and digital communication and related media from... - Aaron Belz Quotes
Quote:Humor and absurdism are inevitable. If you look at our current massive flow of consumer products and digital communication and related media from a sort of astute perspective and carefully state what you see you can't help but sounding like you're joking. - Aaron Belz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We must also promote global access to the Internet. We need to bridge the digital divide not just within our country, but among countries... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:29 PM
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  Surveillance technologies now available - including the monitoring of virtually all digital information - have advanced to the point where much of the essential apparatus of a police state is already in place. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:11 PM