The language itself is what gets me interested in writing. It's weird to me that words exist. Never a dull moment with words... - Aaron Belz Quotes
Quote:The language itself is what gets me interested in writing. It's weird to me that words exist. Never a dull moment with words. They're a layer between our minds and the physical reality around us, obviously, but the layer seems like it's always in flux, like an asteroid belt, constantly moving. - Aaron Belz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:08 AM
  Our life is looking forward or looking back, that's it. Where is the moment? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:48 AM
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:46 AM
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:02 AM