I don't really want to write fiction at all. I don't see why fiction is necessary when we have real life already confusing enough. - Aaron Belz Quotes
Quote:I don't really want to write fiction at all. I don't see why fiction is necessary when we have real life already confusing enough. - Aaron Belz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Americans write our own history. And the chapters of which we're proudest are the ones where we had the courage to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:15 AM