I want to leave my readers with a sequence of ideas/phrases that makes them question something they'd taken for granted... - Aaron Belz Quotes
Quote:I want to leave my readers with a sequence of ideas/phrases that makes them question something they'd taken for granted. Or that confuses them to the point that they laugh, but contains one or two phrases/lines that stick in their minds. - Aaron Belz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 07:00 AM
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:37 AM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM