I gravitate toward the larger worldview questions such as, Why are we here? What are we supposed to be doing? ... - Aaron Belz Quotes
Quote:I gravitate toward the larger worldview questions such as, Why are we here? What are we supposed to be doing? What does it mean to know another person? To love someone? Of course, those questions are sort of in the background as I'm playing with language in the foreground, but those are the informing questions. - Aaron Belz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plays by have been attracting larger audiences in the regional theatres than those of Shakespeare. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  I play tennis non-obsessively. I seem to beat people I play a lot or half the time, so I guess I gravitate to people who are as bad as I am. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  I had never really wanted to be famous. Everyone is supposed to want to be rich and famous, but as a boy I never knew what rich was, and the first view I had of famous made me leery. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-17-2017, 11:22 PM
  I've been lucky enough to live through all the things that are supposed to give meaning to our lives, like parenting, grandparenting, art, celebrity... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-16-2017, 07:40 AM