After the first few readings in comedy venues I did begin to write for laughs. There's something so gratifying about stimulating laughter. - Aaron Belz Quotes
Quote:After the first few readings in comedy venues I did begin to write for laughs. There's something so gratifying about stimulating laughter. - Aaron Belz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Americans write our own history. And the chapters of which we're proudest are the ones where we had the courage to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Last Post: soni
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:25 PM
  I am not a prisoner of my sexuality like men younger than myself although I write about being a prisoner. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 10:58 PM
  Comedy to the Senate? Well, there certainly hasn't been a satirist or a political satirist who's done that... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:20 AM
  Well, I think that there's a value to comedy in and of itself. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 2 08-11-2017, 10:16 PM