Nothing is as easy or natural as consumer brands want us to think - no problem is as resolvable. Your hair will fall out, eventually... - Aaron Belz Quotes
Quote:Nothing is as easy or natural as consumer brands want us to think - no problem is as resolvable. Your hair will fall out, eventually. Yet we do have these brands, and we line our shelves with them. There's an inherent irony. - Aaron Belz Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I come from New York where, if you fall down, someone will pick you up by your wallet. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:58 PM
  I was a sculptor.Butthat'sreallydrawinga drawing you fall over in the dark, a three-dimensional drawing. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:07 AM